Dunblue Ltd was founded in 2007 to provide mid-sized commercial and government organisations with the best possible advice, solutions and support with regards to their IT & communications systems. Our offices are based in Hadleigh, near Ipswich in Suffolk and we cover most of East Anglia including Essex and Norfolk.
As well as providing complete outsourced IT support services to customers who have no internal ICT team, we also offer consultancy and support to customers who already have an internal ICT team, where we are able to offer additional expertise and resources, especially relating to communications, voice systems, network infrastructure, servers, virtualisation and storage.
Our expertise is the key to our success and all of our employees are on a continuous training program to increase their skills and knowledge to be able to better serve our customers.
Our key principals:
- Always give the customer the best possible advice.
- Understand the customers’ business and not just their IT systems.
- Always work with the customers' other suppliers and internal IT teams.
- Plan for the future not just the immediate requirement.
- Be proactive rather than reactive whenever possible.
We understand the success of our business depends on the quality of our employees.
Even if there is no job advertised below that you feel you are suited for we are always willing to take on someone we believe will benefit the business so please email your C.V. to the email address below and tell us how you think, you could benefit our busines:
Please do not email the above address if you are a recruitment company.
Ref: 1353 - IT Consultant (Suffolk) - £28,000 to £32,000+ including car
Some brief details are listed below however if you are interested in applying for
this position then please download the complete
- Assessing the IT infrastructure of existing and potential clients with a view to
recommending potential solutions to problems.
- Providing advice and chargeable consultancy to clients either remotely or onsite
- Providing direct 2nd and 3rd line support to clients either remotely or onsite as
Qualifications / Skills:
- Minimum 5 years commercial experience in a dedicated IT support and
installation role, dealing with Windows based PCs, servers and networks.
- Microsoft Windows Server/Exchange Server/XP/7/8
- Knowledge of network infrastructure including cabling, switches, and
broadband/ADSL routers including configuration
We like that we get a solution and not just a call when we need help
Dunblue have proven credibility, professionalism, technical ability and commitment.
Taking the time to understand our business has enabled us to forge a long business relationship based on trust